2016-17 Annual Report published
TEQSA's Annual Report for the 2016-17 financial year was tabled in Parliament on Tuesday 31 October 2017.
The report describes our achievements against the purposes and indicators set out in the our Corporate Plan and 2016–17 Portfolio Budget Statements and also highlights some of our achievments, which included:
- Transitioning to the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.
- Completing annual risk assessments and a sector-wide review of the correlation between risk assessments and assessments outcomes.
- Holding roundtable discussions and forums with key stakeholders.
- Provided with sector with statistical and other reports.
- Receiving largely positive feedback in our stakeholder survey, reflecting our efficient and effective administration of regulatory functions.
To view the report, visit our TEQSA Annual Report 2016-17 web page where an accessible PDF is available.