Registration and renewal
- initial registrations of new providers
- renewal of registration for existing providers
- changes to existing provider category
- withdrawal of registration of an existing provider.
If you are a new applicant and have queries about the application process, after reviewing the information on this website, please email TEQSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an existing provider and have queries, please contact your TEQSA Case Manager.
Application documents are available on the forms and guides page. The application must be made in the approved form, include all information requested by TEQSA and must be accompanied by the approved fee and payment/invoice form.
It is essential that applicants read the Application Guide before completing the Application Form.
- About TEQSA
- Regulatory Approach
- For Providers
- Applying under the new standards
- Provider portal
- Provider obligations
- Registration and renewal
- Course accreditation and renewal
- Quality Assessments
- TEQSA fees
- Provider resources
- Admissions Transparency
- For Students
- National Register
- News & Publications