Application documents for CRICOS re-registration are available on the forms and guides page. The application must be submitted in the approved form, include all information requested by TEQSA and be accompanied by the required non-refundable fee.
Where possible, providers are encouraged to apply for renewal of registration at the same time as renewal of course accreditation, and where applicable, other regulatory processes such as CRICOS re-registration or an application to change provider category. The ability to submit concurrent applications will depend on a range of factors, including accreditation and registration periods. Providers are strongly encouraged to contact TEQSA to discuss the best way of packaging applications prior to submission.
It is essential that applicants read the Application Guide before completing the Application Form.
- About TEQSA
- Regulatory Approach
- For Providers
- Applying under the new standards
- Provider portal
- Provider obligations
- Registration and renewal
- Course accreditation and renewal
- Initial CRICOS registration
- CRICOS re-registration
- Notifications and approvals required of CRICOS registered providers
- Add one or more course of study on CRICOS
- Foundation Programs and ELICOS
- Withdraw one or more course of study from CRICOS or cancel CRICOS registration
- Other changes to CRICOS registration
- Quality Assessments
- TEQSA fees
- Provider resources
- For Students
- National Register
- News & Publications