Home » For Providers
- Information about the new TEQSA provider portal, including screenshots and sample forms, can be found on the provider portal page.
- New providers who are interested in offering higher education courses in Australia should visit the initial registration page.
- Existing providers seeking renewal of registration should visit the renewal of registration page.
- Existing providers seeking to have new courses accredited should visit the course accreditation page.
- Existing providers seeking to renew accreditation of an existing course should visit the renewal of course accreditation page.
- Existing providers seeking to apply to change their provider category should visit the other provider categories page.
- Providers seeking to withdraw registration should visit the withdrawal of registration page.
- Providers seeking CRICOS registration for the first time, or existing providers wanting to add a course to CRICOS should visit the CRICOS page.
- Providers interested in applying for self-accrediting authority or seeking to extend their self-accrediting authority should visit the self-accrediting authority page.
- A foreign corporation; or a person (other than an individual) established outside of Australia who conducts activities in a Territory; or an individual, who is not an Australian resident, who conducts activities in a Territory, and is seeking to be registered to offer courses in Australia, should visit the other provider categories page, and the initial registration page.
- About TEQSA
- Regulatory Approach
- For Providers
- For Students
- National Register
- News & Publications